Morecambe Bay Golf Festival Men's Team Event
Wednesday 6th September 2023 - Morecambe Golf Club, Yellow Tees
Morecambe Bay Golf Festival
- Open to members of recognised Golf Clubs with an official World Handicap System (WHS) Handicap Index and valid CDH Number.
- Entrants must be 18 or over on the competition date.
- Entrants must be amateur players.
- Handicap Allowance 85% of Course Handicap. Maximum Playing Handicap 18 for Gents and 27 for Ladies.
- Ties are decided by using a back 9, 6, 3 and 1 calculation.
- Festival Trophy – The trophy is awarded to the pair with the best aggregate score over the three days. In the event of a tie the scorecard on the final day will be used to determine the winners.
- Team Events – Two best scores to count.
- 4BBB Events – Best score to count.
- Closing date for entries is 31st August 2022.
- Withdrawals will only be refunded if notified before the closing date.
• Prizes will be awarded to the first six places in each event.
• There is no formal prize presentation on the day – First 5 prize vouchers will be available from the Professional shop where the event is held. 6th place winners will receive Carr's Jeweller's vouchers to the value of the prize. Accounts will be set up in the names of the winners in the relevant Professional shop or at Carr's Jewellers.
(Signup Opens at 6:00 am on 19/01/2023)