Morecambe Golf Club promotes a high standard of etiquette, and respect for others, throughout all aspects of the game of golf and membership of our Club. These rules are to make members, guests and visitors feel welcome and comfortable within our Club.
On the Golf Course
- Recognised golf attire and footwear only must be worn
In the Clubhouse
- Please ensure all footwear and clothing, including jeans, are smart, and not torn or soiled
- Clean golfing footwear with the exception of soft or metal spikes, are acceptable in the clubhouse
- Sandals without socks may be worn in the Clubhouse but no flip flops (beachwear)
- Golf shirts may be worn on the outside if they do NOT have shirt tails
It is requested that mobile phones are kept on silent and calls made, or received inside the main clubhouse, are to be in the foyer area only.
Smoking and E-Cigarettes
The club operates a no smoking policy including e-cigarettes in the clubhouse.
Club staff are authorised to approach those that are not adhering to the regulations. This may result in a request to leave the Course or Clubhouse.